What does it cost?
Nothing. NFL players and sponsors have underwritten all the production, distribution, and promotional costs, but there are no promotional considerations and there is no advertising in the video.
What do we get?
The following, to be used at your option:
- 3-week sermon series with Bible verse prompts, song suggestions, and links to downloadable videos for use on the weekends of the two Conference Championship games, the Pro Bowl weekend, and the Big Game itself.
- Promotional materials (Facebook cover images, images for Instagram and Twitter, printables like posters, flyers, small handout cards, etc.)
- Supplementary videos.
- 2 versions of the main video; a 6-minute “lite?? version, and the full-length version at around 30 minutes in length.
- 32 page downloadable magazine.
- Four page, downloadable Football Sunday gospel brochure.
- Resources to help you invite people in your community to your church service or Super Bowl party.
Why do I want promotional materials?
To facilitate using the event as an outreach to those in your community who are far from God and to build excitement within your congregation. We encourage you to embrace the outreach aspect of the event!
Is there technical support?
If you’re used to showing downloaded videos in your church, there won’t be anything unfamiliar about the files we provide. The Open Network support and community will be available to those participating in Football Sunday.
Do I have to sign up or can I just download everything on Friday before the game?
Signing up allows us to send you promo materials as they are created. Also, since the film contains players who will play in this year’s Super Bowl, we need to edit all the way up to a few days before the game. Clicking "Sign Up" allows us to inform you when the film is ready to be downloaded.